The theater play “Ex-Que revienten los actores”, sponsored by Uruguay XXI and directed by director and playwright Gabriel Calderón, premiered with the original cast at the...
Uruguay has acquired a solid position as a strategic transit point for international trade by offering significant customs, operating and geographical advantages. It is the gat...
Pio Endurance started exporting horses to the Middle East and Europe in 2009 with the support of Uruguay XXI’s ProExport Program.
Gabriel Rozman, Executive Vice President for Global Delivery Network TM of Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) explains why this company decided to establish in Uruguay and the adv...
Jean Shaw, Vice President of Sabre Global Customer Support Centers, explains why Sabre Holdings decided to establish in Uruguay and the comparative advantages that the country ...
In recent years, Uruguay has strongly committed to developing renewable energy through government policy and a new regulatory framework promoting investments in this sector. Co...
Erwin Kaufmann, General Manager of Montes del Plata, explains why this company decided to establish in Uruguay and the advantages that this country has to offer foreign investo...
- 1 of 2
- (17) Remove Uruguay filter Uruguay
- (0) Remove El Salvador filter El Salvador
- USA (3) Apply USA filter
- Bahamas (1) Apply Bahamas filter
- Belize (1) Apply Belize filter
- Brazil (1) Apply Brazil filter
- Guyana (1) Apply Guyana filter
- India (1) Apply India filter
- Jamaica (1) Apply Jamaica filter
- Suriname (1) Apply Suriname filter
- Trinidad and Tobago (1) Apply Trinidad and Tobago filter