Melerich Caribbean Group SRL seeks suppliers of vegetable and fruit seeds
Food & Beverage
Melerich Caribbean Group SRL seeks suppliers of vegetable and fruit seeds for Dominican Republic.
The offers must include the exporting costs to Dominican territory, in US dollars. The quantities must start at five thousand (5,000) and increase from ten thousand (10,000) until reaching the quantity of one hundred and five thousand (105,000) seeds per shipment (5,000 - 15,000 - 25,000...105,000).
Please also include delivery time and export packaging (loose sacks, bags, containers, pallets, or other types of packaging). It is important to mention that the seeds must be exported in waterproof packages.
They must be fresh seeds whose crops tolerate cold environments below 15 °C. The destination is the Constanza region, La Vega Province, Dominican Republic, where temperatures range from 23°C in summer, 15°C in spring and 9°C in winter.
Is your company able to provide this product? Apply to begin contact with this client.
The client will evaluate the application and will contact you to finalize details in terms of quantities, prices and payment methods.
To apply you must have an account at ConnectAmericas.com. Registering and making use of all our services is completely FREE.
We appreciate applications being submitted in ENGLISH.
Some tips for your application:
- Make sure your company has a profile on ConnectAmericas. Preference will be given to verified profiles. To learn how to verify your company and write an attractive profile in ConnectAmericas, click here.
- Be sure to fill out the form in the recommended language
- Only insert products that meet the needs expressed in the ad
- Provide an attractive description of your product, highlighting its qualities, production techniques, differentiators and technical specifications. It also tells the story behind this product and its brand
- Include certifications of your product (sanitary, quality, sustainable supply, Fair Trade certifications...) if you have them. Make sure your product meets the standards necessary to trade in the buyer's country and attach evidence.
- Be very specific about the packaging and packaging details of the product
- When you embed photos and brochures, make sure to use good quality, original photos (not Google photos, show your real products!). This is very important to the buyer.
- When possible, include your prices and delivery times.
- Include your production capacities (Ex: 1 ton per month), so the buyer can get an idea of how much you can provide.
If you feel your company is not yet ready to apply for this ad, please consider our other services to help you grow your business. Visit our ConnectAmericas Academy learning section to learn about markets, certifications, packaging and other useful tools. Also visit our section on partners to strengthen business, where you will find support organizations in your country.
I want to apply for this announcementApply
Share with a friend