Inedulces seeks silicone molds for the production of cold jelly beans
Food & Beverage
Inedulces, an Ecuadorian company that produces sweets, is looking for silicone molds for the production of jelly beans in a cold tunnel.
- Make sure your company has a profile on ConnectAmericas. Preference will be given to verified profiles. To learn how to verify your company and write an attractive profile in ConnectAmericas, click here.
- Be sure to fill out the form in the recommended language
- Only insert products that meet the needs expressed in the ad
- Provide an attractive description of your product, highlighting its qualities, production techniques, differentiators and technical specifications. It also tells the story behind this product and its brand
- Include certifications of your product (sanitary, quality, sustainable supply, Fair Trade certifications...) if you have them. Make sure your product meets the standards necessary to trade in the buyer's country and attach evidence.
- Be very specific about the packaging and packaging details of the product
- When you embed photos and brochures, make sure to use good quality, original photos (not Google photos, show your real products!). This is very important to the buyer.
- When possible, include your prices and delivery times.
- Include your production capacities (Ex: 1 ton per month), so the buyer can get an idea of how much you can provide.