Global Source seeks suppliers of Fresh Papaya
Food & Beverage
Global Source, a Canadian wholesaler specializing in fresh fruits and seafood, is looking for Papaya Fresca. Different varieties are accepted with the exception of Maradol.
The supplier must be able to ship 1 full container per week while the fruit is in season.
Is your company able to provide this product? Apply to begin contact with this client. The client will evaluate the application and will contact you to finalize details in terms of quantities, prices and payment methods.
We appreciate that applications are sent in ENGLISH.
Some tips for your application:
- Make sure your company has a profile on ConnectAmericas. Preference will be given to verified profiles. To learn how to verify your company and write an attractive profile in ConnectAmericas, click here.
- Be sure to fill out the form in the recommended language
- Only insert products that meet the needs expressed in the ad
- Provide an attractive description of your product, highlighting its qualities, production techniques, differentiators and technical specifications. It also tells the story behind this product and its brand
- Include certifications of your product (sanitary, quality, sustainable supply, Fair Trade certifications...) if you have them. Make sure your product meets the standards necessary to trade in the buyer's country and attach evidence.
- Be very specific about the packaging and packaging details of the product
- When you embed photos and brochures, make sure to use good quality, original photos (not Google photos, show your real products!). This is very important to the buyer.
- When possible, include your prices and delivery times.
- Include your production capacities (Ex: 1 ton per month), so the buyer can get an idea of how much you can provide.
If you feel your company is not yet ready to apply for this ad, please consider our other services to help you grow your business. Visit our ConnectAmericas Academy learning section to learn about markets, certifications, packaging and other useful tools. Also visit our section on partners to strengthen business, where you will find support organizations in your country.