Enhance your exports by visiting the portal of the International Trade Centre
Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in developing countries are the main beneficiaries of the services of the International Trade Centre (ITC). The ITC recognizes that by exporting, they generate more income, unemployment rates are lower and poverty is reduced.
Learn more about online resources that ITC offers to boost your exports by clicking the following links:
- Export Management: Provides training and advisory services to companies that wish to export.
- Research Export Markets: Offers a suite of online tools for market analysis to help exporters and importers to make better informed decisions about markets, products and partners.
- Management of the Supply Chain: Improve the competitiveness of your company with the ITC supply chain management program.
- Packaging: Provides extensive information and expertise on packaging for export.
- Marketing and Branding: Advisory services sales, marketing and branding. Allow exporters to acquire market-oriented skills to achieve sustainable success.