A confirmation email with a calendar link has been sent to you.
XXII Mexican Foreign Trade Congress
The XXII Mexican Foreign Trade Congress will be held from September 30th to October 2nd, 2015 in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco.
The event, organized by the Mexican Business Council for Foreign Trade, Investment and Technology (COMCE), will have the theme "Innovative Mexico, Export Platform" with the following central topics:
- Trends in the national and international economic environment
- Progress and prospects of reforms in energy, telecommunications and finance
- International logistics processes
- Mexico, the world's manufacturing center
- The role of SMEs in creating growth and jobs
- Diversification of foreign trade
- Tourism as a platform for innovation and growth
The XXII Congress provides a unique opportunity that brings together various actors involved in foreign trade. Moreover, the National Export Award will be presented during the event.
For more information:
- Send an email to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 52-55 5231-7122
- Visit the official website of the XXII Mexican Foreign Trade Congress