WorldFood Moscow is a major exhibition serving the global food and drinks industry. Since its inception in 1991, it has grown to become the entry point for international manufacturers looking to enter the vibrant Russian market.
Every year, the event connects thousands of businesses from around the world with Russia's key food and drink buyers, including retail representatives from Russia’s leading supermarket chains, wholesalers, HoReCa sector members, and food manufacturers. Exhibitors are grouped into twelve main sectors, letting visitors easily find their products of interest and their manufacturers.
The event is the perfect platform to promote new food and drink products in Russia.
You will find in this event:
- Russia’s leading food & drink trade show
- Huge international presence – 50% of floorspace devoted to foreign brands
- Trade visitors from Russian retailers, wholesalers, distributors, HoReCa sector & others
- Gives your brand reach in Russia & the CIS countries
- 12 product groups including confectionery, tea and coffee, fruit and vegetable, fish and seafood.