Women Vendors Exhibition and Forum
The Women Vendors Exhibition and Forum will take place on September 2 and 3, 2016 in Istanbul, Turkey.
This premier business event, organized by the International Trade Center (ITC) and the Brazilian Trade and Investment Promotion Agency (Apex-Brazil), connects women vendors with their markets by providing training, improving skills and facilitating meetings with buyers.
Previous events held in Brazil, China, Mexico and Rwanda facilitated thousands of business to business (B2B) meetings resulting in commercial transaction agreements. This time the focus will be on the following sectors:
- Information and Communications Technologies
- Textiles and garments
Conditions of participation:
- Applying companies must be women owned *
- The company must be formally registered and incorporated
- The company must operate in one or several of the WVEF 2016 sectors (ICT, services, textiles, garments, tourism)
- The company must be domiciled in a developing country (see list here)
- Apply now by completing the Women’s Application Form.
The deadline for submission is May 30, 2016 .
* Women-owned enterprises are defined as 51% women owned, managed or controlled enterprises.
For more information:
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com
- Visit the website of the International Trade Center