II Regional Congress of Energy
The Second Congress of Energy is a space where the discussion of energy issues in the Central American region is raised to the highest levels. Participants will have the opportunity to learn about the latest technological advances in the Regional Electricity Market, Renewable Energy, Energy Saving and Efficiency, as well as other innovative products and services in the sector.
The event will take place from August 19 to August 21 at the Sheraton Hotel in San Salvador, El Salvador, under the central theme "Energy: Essential for Competitive Regional and Sustainable Development". Moreover, the central topics to be discussed at the event are:
- Regional Electricity Market (REM): investment issues will be addressed concerning regional infrastructure, regulations, the strengthening of REM, broadcasting rights and impacts of REM integration.
- Renewable Energy: the state of the energy matrix of various countries in the region will be evaluated as well as legislation and incentives in the region to promote investment and business opportunities in renewable energy.
- Energy Management: experiences and lessons learned with energy efficiency projects in each of the countries, as well as topics concerning certification under ISO 50001 and “Success Stories” in the implementation of energy efficiency projects will be analyzed.
For more information:
- Contact Mr. Rodrigo Mendez, Business Manager of the Salvadoran Association of Industrialists by email at email@example.com or phone 503 2267-9200
- Visit the official website of the Second Regional Energy Congress