Fourth Annual WEConnect International Forum in Mexico
The Fourth Annual WEConnect International Forum will take place on November 6, 2015 in Mexico City, Mexico, under the theme "Incorporating Women Entrepreneurs in Global Value Chains".
The event will bring together Mexican women entrepreneurs, certified by WEConnect International, with buyers from multinational corporations. In addition, attending entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to learn, firsthand, how to access the supply chains of corporate buyers and thereby support the growth of their companies.
The benefits of attending include:
- Meeting large corporate buyers
- Expanding your network
- Accessing training programs
- Closing business deals
- Expanding the growth prospects of your company
To be eligible to participate, you must certify your company before October 15, 2015.
To learn what the WEConnect International Certification consists of and what its main benefits are, click here.
For more information about the event and the certification process:
- Call (55) 2624-2858 and (55) 5029-0892
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Alicia Sierra) / email@example.com (Christopher Briseño)