A confirmation email with a calendar link has been sent to you.
In its fifth edition, Colombia Genera will be held on February 18 and 19, 2016 at the Cartagena Convention Center.
The event, organized by the National Business Association of Colombia (ANDI), seeks to promote the competitive development and strengthening of mining and energy production chains.
Colombia Genera also brings together domestic and foreign guest lecturers, government representatives and business leaders from the hydrocarbon, mining and energy industries.
The 2016 Agenda focuses on:
- Colombia's current situation in the energy sector
- Challenges and opportunities for the development of the mining and energy industry in general
- Development of offshore energy extraction
- Regional clusters
- Water, territorial and extractive industries management.
- Event Agenda, click here
- Commercial Opportunities, click here
- Colombia Genera 2015 edition, click here
For more information:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call (+ 57-1) 326 8500 Ext. 2503, 2504.2527
- Visit the Colombia Genera 2016 website.