Peru: COFIDE launches Reactiva Peru fund to support SMEs in economic activation.
The Business Support Fund for MSEs (FAE-MYPE) are resources allocated by the State to guarantee financing for working capital obtained by MSEs that allows them to overcome the economic problems generated by the state of emergency adopted in the face of the COVID pandemic -19, allowing them to continue with their activities and recover without affecting the payment of their debts.
- All MYPE are eligible (according to the definition of MYPE in the operating regulations) without exception to sectors.
- They must be classified as "Normal" or "CPP" at 02.29.20 or at least "Normal" in the last 12 months.
- Not be linked to the Financial System Company (ESF) or COOPAC grantor or Law No. 30737.
- Not be beneficiaries of Reactiva Peru.
- Do not carry out “Exclusion List” activities.
- The total credit that can be granted in the FAE-MYPE program cannot exceed S / 30 thousand for each MYPE. Each financial entity will individually evaluate and assign the corresponding credit line, according to its internal procedures.
If you want to obtain important information about the Reactiva Peru Program, go to the COFIDE Website