Foods distributor located in the Arab Emirates, is looking for canned pinto beans, packed in 3kg individual cans.
Is your company capable of supplying this product? Apply to start contact with this client. The client will evaluate the application and will contact you to finalize details in terms of quantities, prices and payment methods.
Here are a few tips to help you with your application:
1. Make sure to fill out the form in English, or in the buyer’s own language (You can see the buyer’s country above).
2. Make sure your company has an updated profile on ConnectAmericas. Preference will be given to verified profiles.
3. Only insert products that satisfy the Announcement needs.
4. When asked to describe your product, try to make it the most attractive possible, highlighting its qualities, techniques, differentials, and specifications, as well as telling the story behind it.
5. Make sure to include your product’s certifications and other relevant standards information, especially if these are mandatory for the buyer’s country.
6. Be very specific when it comes to your product’s packaging.
7. When attaching brochure and pictures, make sure to use original photos of your product (not pictures from Google, display your real product! This is usually an important aspect for the buyers.
8. If possible, include your pricing timetable and technical information to the application
9. Include your production capacities (eg: 1 ton per month), so the buyer can get an idea of how much you can supply.
In case you feel your company is not ready yet to apply for this announcement, do not worry, we have got your back! Visit ConnectAmericas Learning Section and learn about markets, certifications, packaging and other relevant info. You can also visit ConnectAmericas Academy for more complex courses and webinars. Additionally, we can also connect you to our partner Financial and Business Support Organizations in this link here.