The Supply Chain program is a ConnectAmericas initiative to promote exports for small and medium-sized companies in Latin America and the Caribbean. This service is completely free of charge and moderated by agents who have the best interest of the companies in mind.
The Supply Chain program allows companies to search for suppliers of products and services through ConnectAmericas or apply as suppliers to other companies' purchasing announcements.
All you need to apply to this program is a verified company account on ConnectAmericas. Only verified companies can apply to purchasing announcements or request with the supplier search service. This ensures that the companies involved are real and reliable. Click here to learn how to verify your company.
Supplier Search Service
Searching for suppliers in Latin America and the Caribbean doesn't have to be a difficult or risky task. Tell us what you need and we'll help you find it.
How does it work?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the products or services you need, including:
- Technical requirements
- Packaging requirements
- Required and/or preferred certifications
- Country of origin (in case you only want to receive quotations from a specific country)
- Deadline to receive quotations
- We will review one by one the applications that arrive to your announcement and we will make a pre-selection of candidates for you.
- You will periodically receive the applications that arrive to your announcement and then when it expires you will receive a summary of the companies that have applied.
- You will be able to get in direct contact with the applicants to move forward with the selection and purchasing process.