NEDCO funding for Trinidad and Tobago small and medium sized firms
NEDCO offers loans of up to TTD250,000 to qualifying Small and Medium Sized firms in Trinidad and Tobago.
NEDCO has designed specific entrepreneurship training programmes for companies like yours. The objective of these trainings is to develop the core competencies of not only the business but also the individuals behind the business.
NEDCO’s Loan Programme is part of a comprehensive government strategy to facilitate sustainable and competitive small and micro businesses in Trinidad and Tobago. To date, NEDCO has assisted approximately 4,800 individuals with either the start-up or expansion of their existing businesses.
NEDCO´s funding programme is open to people who:
- are not sure what they want to do, but know they want to own a business
- have an idea for a new business but are not sure how to proceed
- want to proceed but need funding
- may want to expand a business they have already started
NEDCO offers three categories of loans:
- Category I: Up to TTD50,000
- Category II: TTD50,001 to TTD100,000
- Category III: TTD100,001 to TTD250,000
To be eligible to receive NEDCO´s financing, you must provide the following documentation:
- Valid Identification Card or Passport
- Proof of Address
- Letter of permission to operate (where applicable)
- Most Recent Utility Bill
- Lease/Rental Agreement
- Two Passport Photos
- A Business Plan; Cash Flow Statement and Contract (where applicable)
- Invoices; Quotations; Written Estimates (to support value of the loan being requested)
- Business Registration
- Applicant’s resume
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Two Trade References from persons already in business
- Financial Records and Bank Statements (for existing businesses)
To download the Application Form, please click here.
To apply for financing, please contact a NEDCO Center near you.