Legal advice to companies in Quito, Ecuador
The Chamber of Commerce of Quito (CCQ) offers its members specialized legal advice in areas related to business operations: labor, tax, corporate, commercial, and civil.
The legal advice can be provided by telephone, e-mail or in person. The legal advisors provide legal information applicable to specific cases, conditions of service, service sponsorship, representation, and other matters.
In addition, there are two types of legal representation offered to members:
- Support with the application for commercial permits.
- Legal representation in legal proceedings for offenses of theft and burglary taking place in the business premises and related facilities, and other unlawful acts against your business.
The Department of Legal Affairs also keeps members informed about changes in the law, and provides legal analysis of new regulations related to commercial activiiesy. This specialized legal information includes:
- Legal newsletter
- Relevant legislation
- Information on Wages
- Urgent Legal News
- Sectoral tables
- Constitutional Court Resolutions
- Talks and Seminars
- International Treaty Monitoring
For more information about the legal services available to members of the CCQ, please, click here.
To join the Quito Chamber of Commerce, click here.
For more information, call +593 2 2443787 ext. 287 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Provided by:Cámara de Comercio de Quito
For more information about the Advisory Services on International Trade offered by the Quito Chamber of Commerce, please:
- call +593 2 2443787 ext. 221
- email email@example.com mail or
- fill out an information request form on our website.