Learn how becoming a member of BCSI can benefit your business
Barbados Coalition of Service Industries (BCSI) is the sole business support organization in Barbados, dedicated to representing the interests of service providers. Its mission is “To Develop, Diversify and Foster the international competitiveness of Barbados’ service sector and its service providers”. By becoming a member of BCSI you can can benefit your organization through technical assistance, financing, networking opportunities, and other resources.
BCSI structure is based on Working Committees. Each committee is comprised of BCSI members, the Secretariat and makes recommendations to the Secretariat for submission to the Board of Directors. Click here to explore the individual committee’s areas of concentration.
Members of BSCI can access an array of resources, including:
- Promotion on BCSI website and BCSI publications
- Access to the Caribbean network of Service Coalitions, the Global Coalition of Service Industries and other international networks
- Project Management Services / Proposal Writing Services
- Association Incubation Support Services
- Lobbying and Advocacy
- Export market intelligence and support
Click here to learn about all of the benefits that members enjoy.
Joining BCSI is easy! Just fill out an Individual Membership Form or Organization Membership Form. Don’t miss out, click here to access a complete list of organizations that are already taking advantage of their membership.