Learn about the services that the Belize Chamber of Commerce and Industry provides
The Belize Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI) is the largest private sector membership based organization in Belize. Founded in 1920, the organization has been consistently championing the causes of its private sector constituency and considers among its primary objectives the social and economic development of Belize through the development of all sectors of industry and commerce.
As a membership organization, BCCI operates with an inherent dependency on the feedback and involvement of its members. To ensure members have every opportunity to engage, the BCCI employs several channels, most notably: online polls and surveys, service on the executive council, business mixers, sector consultations, and appearances on the business perspective show, among others.
Member services provided by BCCI:
- Membership levels: There are several levels of memberships catering to the specific needs of every individual. Click here, apply today.
- Membership Discounts: Members benefit perks such as discounts at hotels, retailers, and more! Click here to see the complete list of discounts that members can obtain by displaying their membership card at qualified stores.
- Workshops: The Belize Chamber of Commerce and Industry have joined forces with the University of the West Indies, Open Campus Belize, Sai Info Tech and Experts to bring to its membership innovative trainings that would assist in capacitating its workforce.
- Business Connex Networking: A value-added member service of the Chamber, it grants users with premium access to databases, expert advice, marketing benefits, state of the art conference facilities, among other services.
- Group insurance policy: With the objective of bringing more value to your membership, the Belize Chamber of Commerce and Industry collaborated with Sagicor Capital Life Insurance Co. Ltd. to strategically come up with a special Insurance Package to suit your Company's needs.
- Advertise with BCCI: Advertising with the BCCI is fast and easy. It offers an excellent opportunity to for business owners to market their firms online. Every day the Chamber’s website is visited by thousands of people across the world, including potential investors, buyers, tourists and many more.
For more information, visit the website or email email@example.com.
If you prefer speaking to someone, please call: Tel: +501-223-5330 / 5331