Learn about the services and training resources offered by the Lima Chamber of Commerce
If you are doing business in Lima and you want to improve your trade skills, you can make use of the opportunities offered by the Lima Chamber of Commerce (LCC).
Among others, they offer:
- Business Assistance. With the purpose of securing the success of your business, the Lima Chamber of Commerce offers legal orientation in business matters (tax, labor and public norms in general), international trade, development of family businesses, providing goods and services for the state, and electronic billing.
- Business Information. The Chamber puts business-oriented information at your disposal: specialized articles, industry reports and large base of foreign trade statistics.
- Business Opportunities. The Chamber offers a series of platforms that enable you to interact with national and foreign businesses: online stores, business roundtables, export programs, business directories, etcetera.
- Training. Businessmen can access a diverse range of training programs and courses, both in-person and online.
- International Projects. The Chamber has developed a series of international cooperation projects, with the purpose of providing benefits to its affiliates.
- Specialized services. The Chamber offers, for example, access to the National Registry of Protested Instruments and Defaults, conference and meeting facilities and assistance to get certificates of origin for products.