Investe São Paulo provides investors with a full range of services
São Paulo is the first state in terms of economic development, market size, strategic location, infrastructure, human capital, innovation, quality of life, sources of financing, incentives, and more. Investe São Paulo supports investors making the investment process in the state more simple.
Investe SP supports investors in the following ways:
- Support for potential investors in its dialogue with government agencies in order to facilitate the process of decision making and implementation of new projects
- Supporting entrepreneurs in identifying the best places to invest, according to the specific needs of your business: labor, infrastructure, logistics, availability of providers, consumer market, environment and other factors
- Support in coordination with relevant public and private entities
- Contact with municipalities to identify investment opportunities, identify barriers to competitiveness and propose measures to overcome them
Online Services offered by Investe SP:
- SP em Mapas is an innovative tool that displays dynamic data on education, infrastructure and other characteristics of the city
- The Investors Area is a private space that can be accessed by registered companies. Registration is the gateway to access the free services offered Investe São Paulo.
- Encontre um Socio a totally free web site created by Investe SP that aims to help companies find partners, investors, technology transfer partners, representatives/distributors anywhere in Brazil and the world
- Legal Guide for investors