If you are a women business owner, obtain the WEConnect International certification and get ready to do business with large corporations
WEConnect International offers a variety of tools to help women entrepreneurs reach success. One of them is their International Certification, a seal that assures big companies and potential buyers obtaining goods or services that a company meets the universal standards to be certified as a women-owned enterprise.
Certain benefits include:
- Personal assessments to evaluate certification eligibility and identify areas where the WEConnect International network may provide support for capacity building.
- Access to the WEConnect International global network of corporate buyers and more than 5,000 women’s business enterprises.
- Invitations to forums presented by corporate buyers, with practical tips on their buying process and how to win contracts with them.
- Networking opportunities with procurement officers from member corporations and other women’s business enterprises.
- Right to use the “Woman Owned” logo on consumer-facing products to promote your company.
- Opportunities to attend local and global events, including the WBENC annual conference, our certification partner in the United States.
The cost for the certification varies per country. To learn more, click here.
WEConnect also offers women entrepreneurs the option to self-register in order to gain free access to WEConnect International's network of women-owned businesses, as well as some of their WEConnect Academy training programs. These online training programs aim to strengthen women’s business management and planning skills to become candidates for the Seal of International Certification and start doing business with multinational corporations.
Read about the success stories of some of women entrepreneurs and how the WEConnect International certification has helped them. These inspiring stories demonstrate that WEConnect International is an essential tool for women entrepreneurs.
For more information, contact the delegations in each country.
- 1120 Connecticut Ave., NW Suite 1080
- Washington, DC 20036
- Tel: +1 202 810 6000
- Alameda Santos, 1827 Cj.112. São Paulo, SP 01419-002
- Tel: +55 11 98230 5945
- Tel: +1 786 282 8793
- Skype: aventi.ag
- Goldsmith 338, Col. Polanco Reforma. 11570 Mexico, D.F.
- Tel: +52 55 26242858
- Ave. Flora Tristán 240, Of. 501. Urb. Santa Patricia. La Molina