Find the best professionals in Costa Rica for your medical tourism trip
Membership in PROMED is available to organizations that are interested in the vision, mission, and activities of our organization. However, it is not necessarily limited to hospitals or health systems. There are a variety of organizations work together with PROMED and its members in an effort to improve the nation’s health.
The PROMED Member Directory is designed to assist you in your search for information about PROMED members. Please note that inclusion on the list does not imply a recommendation or an endorsement of the information provided unless otherwise stated.
To browse through specific service provider categories, click on the links below:
- PROMED ‘Seal of Quality’ Recipients: Organizations that have this distinction are certified under strict standards to be reputable and capable organizations.
- Medical Tourism Providers: In order to shape a healthcare system that consistently delivers high-quality care, PROMED has developed strict guidelines that each of our member providers must adhere to in order to become a member.
- PROMED Affiliated Services and Suppliers: PROMED works with many people that are affiliated with the healthcare field, but are not physicians or facilitators directly related to healthcare services.
- Retirement Living: As baby boomers continue to redefine retirement, many are looking to settle in Costa Rica to start the next phase of their lives. Whether seeking a warmer climate, better tax advantages or more adventure, PROMED offers many sources to make this transition as smooth as possible.
- Wellness: PROMED has been working to incentivize the development of professional, structured and innovative wellness programs to can be promoted through our network of contacts that includes insurance companies, self-funded employers, benefit consultants, tour operators and travel agencies among many others