From Farm to Flower Stand: Internal and External Customer Orientation
At this two-day CBI training course companies will learn how to put the customer first, from farm to flower stand.
The world revolves around your customer. Producing the flowers your clients want, means every action on your farm needs to be focused on them. Providing for your customers is not just a sales job – not if you want to be successful in the European market. Market conditions and developments, client expectations and feedback are integral at every level of operation.
This course is especially suited to companies that are farming flowers and want to export them to the European marketplace. In this course, flower producers will participate in a simulated auction. This auction, exclusive to CBI, is the centrepiece of the training. In addition, the companies will write an action plan highlighting the seven basic elements of internal customer orientation – helping them align every level of their organisation with the needs of their customers. Their success depends on communicating their customers’ needs to everyone on their farm. After completing this training, they will have strong, practical skills to help them focus on the customer. They will share knowledge and experiences with their business peers and be:
- Informed about present market conditions and developments
- Able to use market information, client expectations and feedback to focus on customers at all levels of the organisation
- Able to write an action plan including the seven basic elements of internal customer orientation
- Familiar with the workings of a European flower auction
Minimum requisites for eligible companies:
Your company is a Small or Medium Enterprise (SME). This company already exports to the European Union or is seriously interested in embarking on it. The training course is especially designed for export and production managers at flower farms. All participants must have an excellent command of the English language.
To learn more about CBI Internal and External Customer Orientation, click here.
For more information, please visit:
- CBI (Centre for the Promotion of Imports from developing countries)
- Address: Prinses Beatrixlaan 2. 2595 AL The Hague. The Netherlands
- Phone: +31 (0)88 60 24300
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org