Discover the advantages of investing in Costa Rica with CINDE
During its more than 30 years of existence, the Costa Rican Coalition for Development Initiatives (CINDE) has attracted more than 250 companies to Costa Rica, including global leaders such as Intel, Procter and Gamble, Hospira, Baxter, St. Jude Medical, Western Union and many more.
CINDE provides, without cost to investors, business services such as: assistance in the site selection for establishment, supporting the needs of investors, and specialized asistance aimed at successfully developing the business.
Costa Rica's success in attracting foreign investment is due to a combination of factors such as: a well-educated, multi-functional and productive workforce; an attractive cost/benefit ratio, a friendly business environment and financial structure, clear and sustainable benefits and incentives; and a government committed to the success and stability of investment, growth and development.
Why Invest in Costa Rica:
- Excellent business environment based on a recognized tradition of democracy, economic and political stability
- The country has a young, exceptionally talented, bilingual workforce
- Costa Rica is a platform of preferential access to 1/3 of the world’s population and 2/3 of the global GDP
- 87% of exports are covered by free trade agreements. The country also offers different aids and incentives to investors
- Solid infrastructure. More than 90% of the energetic production comes from renewable sources. Redundant access to telecommunications
- The quality of life in Costa Rica is high. It is the safe and one of the 5 countries with the best environmental performance globally
For more information, download the complete Costa Rica investment guide.