Colombia: Sempli & Ruta N Launch Ongoing Line of credit for entrepreneurs
Ruta N and Sempli bring financing lines for digitization projects
If your micro, small or medium-sized company is developing a digital transformation project in Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and analytics, Internet of things, Blockchain or initiatives associated with the appropriation of technologies for the digitization of its business model, you will be able to access a loan of between 20 and 200 million pesos, in terms of 6 to 36 months, with an interest rate of 1.1% per month and with guarantees from the National Guarantee Fund. In addition, you can be part of #GetReadySempli: a mentoring program, courses and exclusive content developed by this fintech for small and medium-sized entrepreneurs to strengthen their business skills.
- Being a SME of the Metropolitan Area of Medellin, legally constituted, with no age limit.
- Have sales of at least 200 million pesos in the last year.
- Be developing a digital transformation project.
- The company must be up-to-date with its obligations and not have been in arrears for more than five days in any of the months evaluated. This evaluation will be carried out every 6 months.
- The return of 50% of the interest paid will be made with cuts every 6 months, during the duration of the loan term.
- The company that complies with this evaluation will receive a refund of 50% of the interest paid and up to $ 8 million pesos, the first that is fulfilled.
- For no reason will the company benefit from the interest rate deduction incentive for a value greater than $ 8 million pesos. That is, if the company obtains more than one loan from the financing line, the benefit will only be applied to the first loan disbursed. The incentive will be awarded to the first 50 companies that receive a loan in 2020 or until resources are exhausted.
To learn more about this opportunity visit the Ruta N site