CEI provides a market study highlighting economic trends and opportunities in China
China is one of the most attractive markets in the world for exporters. It often happens that due to lack of adequate information, businessmen don’t take advantage of this attractive market. The Export and Investment Center (CEI) of Nicaragua provides an excellent manual with the latest trends and opportunities in this enticing market.
CEI provides a Chinese market study, prepared by RGX consultants, where detailed features of this lucrative market and the opportunities that exist for exporters of Nicaragua and the region are highlighted.
Opportunities for new products in China:
- In 2010 middle class households accounted for 6% of urban households
- By 2020 will be 51% of the urban population
- Their welfare will be equivalent to that of developed countries
- China's middle class will reach 167 million households (400 million approx.)
Products with high demand in the Chinese market:
- fruits: bananas, pineapples
- edible oils
- other seafood