BCCI members benefit from a range of business development resources
The Barbados Chamber of Commerce & Industry (BCCI) provides an ecosystem through which businesses are assisted with their growth, providing members with a strong voice, vision and focused leadership to enhance and promote the interest of the Barbadian business community.
The BCCI plays a leading role in influencing the social, economic and business environment of Barbados in order to promote sustainable economic progress and a friendly business environment. Members can rest assured that BCCI will lobby government for improvements in state-run mechanisms that influence productivity and efficiency of businesses, such as VAT, international transport, customs and excise and commerce.
- Networking opportunities with over 200 Chamber members
- Members can rely on the Chamber’s strong collective lobbying efforts on their behalf
- Unparalleled access to major stakeholders through business meetings
- Members are eligible to sit on the Council and influence the vision and direction of the Chamber
- Discounted rates for the Chamber’s services and events