Argentina: The Ministry of Productive Development selects seed funds for entrepreneurs
If you are an entrepreneur or if you have an idea to develop a business, you can access an honor loan of up to ARG $ 250,000 without interest and choose an incubator to assist you in whatever you need.
What are incubators?
They are private, public and mixed institutions that offer training and advice to entrepreneurs. The incubator that you choose will accompany you in all the necessary procedures for you to apply to the program, access the loan, put together your business plan and improve your product or service.
What can you invest the loan in?
- Capital goods: machinery, equipment and furniture.
- Improvements or spare parts of your workplace (up to 20%).
- Intangible assets: certifications, patents and brands.
- Working capital: raw material, outsourced labor.
- Working capital: professional services (up to 35%).
Who can apply?
To any natural or legal person who wants to obtain financing and training to start their business.
To learn more, visit the Ministry Site