Advisory services on international trade for firms in Quito, Ecuador
The advice of the Foreign Trade Chamber of Commerce of Quito is intended to guide businessmen and women in all matters related to the import and export of goods and/or services.
The Chamber of Commerce of Quito provides free advisory services on matters related to international trade. The objective is to make it easier for the members to enter foreign markets, and create and strengthen linkages between Ecuadorian and foreign businesses.
In addition, the Chamber offers information on market opportunities, international trade law, international trade data, and international trade events.
- Monthly International Trade Bulletin containing information about new laws affecting imports, exports, and integration
- Disseminates trade opportunities
- Promotes international trade fairs
- Organizes trade missions and business conferences to support the internationalization of its member ompanies
- Provides guidelines for would-be entrepreneurs in the activities related to international trade, such as the Export Guidebook and the Importer Guidebook
- Organizes seminars and training events on foreign trade
- Provides trade statistics and information on foreign trade regulations, nomenclature, tariffs and tariff preferences, customs procedures , international trade negotiations, among other topics.
Information available for members of the Chamber of Commerce of Quito (in Spanish):
Provided by:Cámara de Comercio de Quito
For more information about the Advisory Services on International Trade offered by the Quito Chamber of Commerce, please:
- call +593 2 2443787 ext. 221
- email firstname.lastname@example.org mail or
- fill out an information request form on our website.