Thank you for your interest in being part of ConnectAmericas.
In this article, we explain how to start an account on ConnectAmericas and answer some frequently asked questions about this process:
- How much does it cost to register on ConnectAmericas?
- How can I register on ConnectAmericas?
- How do I resend the account activation email?
- How do I reset or modify my password?
- How do I change my registered email address?
- How do I change the language of the site?
Remember to visit our Frequently Asked Questions site to learn more about the site's functionalities.
1. How much does it cost to register on ConnectAmericas?
Registering on ConnectAmericas and using all its features and services is completely free.
2.How to register on ConnectAmericas?
Creating your personal account on ConnectAmericas is very simple, just follow these steps:
- Click on "Join" from the ConnectAmericas homepage
- Create your personal account by completing the requested information in the form..
- Click on "Create Account"
- We will send you an email with instructions on how to activate your account. Remember to check your spam or junk mail folder.
- Click on the "Activate Account" button in the verification email.
3. Didn't receive the account activation email?
Remember to check your spam or junk mail folder
Request a resend of the activation email through the activation screen (see reference image)
4. How to reset or modify your password?
If you forgot your password, you can reset it on the ConnectAmericas login page by clicking on "Forgot your password?" at the bottom of the page.
If you want to change your password, you can do so from the profile management module. Hover over your name in the upper right corner >Select "Account Settings" > Edit Password
5. How to change your registered email address?
In the profile management module, you can change the email address you use to access your profile.
IMPORTANT: You can have more than one email address to access your ConnectAmericas profile: there will always be a "primary account" and you can configure additional accounts or change and delete the primary account if you no longer use that address.
- Hover over your name in the upper right corner >Select "Account Settings" > Email accounts
- Click on "Add email account"
- You will receive an activation email at the email address you want to add
If you want to delete any of the email accounts you use to access your profile, go to Account Settings and delete the account. You cannot delete an account that is defined as the "primary account". If the account you want to delete is configured as the "primary account", you must add another account, define it as primary, and proceed with the deletion.
6. How to change the language of the site?
In the profile management module, you can change the language of the site.
Hover over your name in the upper right corner > Select "Account Settings" > At the bottom, you will see the language section.
You can choose between Spanish, English, and Portuguese.