Users can obtain benefits, such as participation in ConnectAmericas' first Bootcamp
It is the most influential Outsourcing and Offshoring event in the region. It will take place November 11-13 in Guadalajara, Mexico. Learn about the benefits for ConnectAmericas.com users.
The Integration and Trade Sector of the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB), ConnectAmericas.com, Mexico's Trade and Investment Promotion Agency (PROMEXICO), and the Government of the State of Jalisco are pleased to invite you to the Latin American and the Caribbean Outsourcing and Offshoring Summit, Outsource2LAC 2015, to be held in Guadalajara, Jalisco on November 11-13, 2015.
Outsource2LAC is the most popular and influential outsourcing offshoring summit of the region, where companies, associations and national agencies from the industry from around the world are called to attend and take advantage of meeting at the same place in one of the most dynamic regional markets: Latin America and the Caribbean.
The event provides an extraordinary opportunity for service buyers and suppliers to learn about current trends in the global outsourcing industry and to identify business opportunities. With the attendance of many regional and international companies and Trade and Investment Promotion Agencies, it constitutes a unique scenario to meet, network and engage with potential clients and trading partners, as well as to listen to some of the most influential professionals from the industry.
Benefits for users
ConnectAmericas offers to its registered users financial support to cover part of airfare to attend the event. The total amount of this benefit depends on the location from which the participant will travel, and will be determined "case by case".
Eligible companies will be selected based on the following criteria*:
- Belong to the global services sector (BPO, KPO, ITO, LPO, etc, including providers of these services, subcontractors, specialized consulting firms, specialized law firms and other firms serving the outsourcing/offshoring industry)
- International experience
- Specialized industry quality certifications
- Be a small or medium-size company – based on annual revenue or number of employees – from one of the IDB’s borrowing member countries (see list here)
How can you apply to receive this benefit?
With just 2 simple steps:
- Make sure that your personal and company profile in ConnectAmericas.com are complete and that your company has initiated the verification process.
- Register for the event here (registration has no cost).
When and how do I find out if my company has been selected to receive this benefit?
The application process will be closed on September 30. Shortly after you register for the event, our team will contact you to let you know about the Selection Committee’s decision**. If your company was chosen, we will inform you on how to proceed to obtain the incentive. Incentives are limited so they will be assigned in the order that the applications are received (first-come, first served).
* After verifying compliance with the requirements set out for applying to this benefit, the Selection Committee will assign incentives based on an assessment of the information provided and the potential that the firm has to generate business deals during the event.