The verification process implies checking your company is legally established and that the people linked to it on ConnectAmericas are able to represent the company.
According to a survey we did with 169 companies, it is 94% more likely for a buyer to contact a company who is verified, for the following reasons:
- They know it is legally established
- They have contact information
By verifying your company on ConnectAmericas, you can Access the following benefits:
- Participate in business opportunities with large companies
- Participate in our events
- Aplly to be a ConnectAmericas Knowledge Partner
- The possibility to do more business with other users
- Receive personalized emails
- Company promotion among our 300,000 users
To verify your company, click here.
A member of our support team with contact you and will ask for the following information:
- Copy of your tax registration certificate, for example: RUT, NIT or CUIT depending on the country the company is registered in.
- Information on certifications or affiliations. If your company belongs to a chamber of commerce or company association, attach a copy of it to confirm you are a member. This information will help us speed up the process. On the other hand, if you have indicated any certifications in your profile, we require the documentation to prove it.
Remember to have this information ready to send to our support team to speed up the process!
If you have any questions or comments about the process, please contact email@example.com