Web-app development for trade facilitation and investment attraction in Central America
Business and Professional Services
IDB ProjectRG-T3824 : Support for Trade Facilitation and Investment Attraction in Central America
This action will open an external link.
The IADB intends to hire services to develop a web-app for trade facilitation and investment attraction in Central America
The services will require the tech experts to:
- Analyze, design, develop and test, the web-based ConnectAmericas CAFTA-DR Textiles Directory (TD) ensuring the implementation of a user-centered design approach, usability, availability, performance, scalability, and security.
- Analyze and document functional and technical requirements to meet software features
- Validate user stories with real potential users (suppliers and importers) of the platform.
- Produce mock-ups, obtain feedback from users, and propose the user experience
- Propose the solution software architecture according to the suggested technologies listed in the original oportunity
- Implement frontend and backend development activities according to the design and software architecture approved by the CA’s team.
- Implement the required integrations with the ConnectAmericas platform. To use these services, an authentication token is required, and consumption is done via GET and POST HTTP requests.
- Carry out quality assurance of the features developed, including Regression, Integration, Smoke, Automatic and Stress (if it applies) tests.
For further details please click on the button "Acces original publication".
Important: Expressions of interest must be delivered using the IDB Portal for Bank Executed Operations by: July 29, 2022, 5:00 P.M. (Washington D.C. Time).