Supervision of the design, inspection and quality assurance of the national border control center of Paso Canoes construction
Construction and related services
IDB ProjectPN-L1107 : Customs Logistics Integration Program
This action will open an external link.
- It will designate specialists in different disciplines for the inspection of the Project works in the different execution stages.
- It will ensure that the Project "Design and Construction of the Paso Canoas National Border Control Center" stages are carried out in accordance with the technical and legal construction norms and regulations in force in the national and international territory.
- It will be in charge of monitoring, quality control, early risks warnings, timely detection of problems on site, identification of opportunities for improvement, provision of progress reports, review and signing of accounts for the Design and Construction Project of the National Border Control Center. from Paso Canoas.
- In the event that the design activities or the work have started before the execution of this Consultancy, the consulting firm must examine the designs and / or the works carried out and verify the quality of the proposals and the execution schedule of the works. and cash advances certifying that they comply with the provisions of the Work Contract.
- It will verify that the design of the Project is carried out according to the terms of reference, in accordance with the flow, dimensioning, pre-design studies and in coordination with the execution of the technological projects that are developed within the framework of the Customs Logistics Integration Program (PILA). ).
- as well as the control of the costs, time and quality of execution of the works, in accordance with the provisions of the work contract, the work plan presented by the contractor and approved by the ANA.
- It will ensure compliance in time, cost and quality of design products in accordance with the approved work plan, programming, authorized budget and then the execution of works and services. Everything effectively and efficiently.
- It will ensure compliance with the environmental mitigation measures resulting from the Project's Environmental Impact Study.
- It will ensure compliance with legal provisions on industrial and occupational safety in accordance with standards and good practices in occupational health, safety and hygiene in the execution of the Project's work.
- Verify and ensure the validity of guarantees and / or bonds, and insurance provided by the Contractor.
- It will review, make recommendations and when they are in agreement, it will issue a technical opinion of approval of all the requests for addenda to the contract presented by the contractor, in case they are submitted.
- Signature of the final acceptance certificate upon delivery of the project.
For more information visit the original publication.