Source Commodities seeks industrial rolls of Absorbent Paper to manufacture Kitchen Paper and Napkins
Food & Beverage
Source Commodities, a company with offices in Canada, Brazil and the United Arab Emirates, is looking for industrial-size rolls of absorbent paper to make kitchen paper and napkins.
The rolls must have the following specifications:
- Width 2.54-2.6 meters
- Diameter 1.2 meters
- 14.5 gsm/15 gsm/17 gsm one ply 100% virgin cellulose
- For towels: 18 gsm - 24 gsm
- For 19 gsm napkins
We appreciate that applications are submitted in English.
Some tips for your application:
- Make sure your company has a profile on ConnectAmericas. Preference will be given to verified profiles.
- Be sure to fill out the form in English or in the buyer's language (You can see the buyer's country at the top)
- Only insert products that meet the needs expressed in the ad
- When asked for the product description, make it as attractive as possible, highlighting its qualities, production techniques, differentiators and technical specifications. Also tell the story behind this product and its brand
- Include certifications of your product (health certifications, quality, sustainable supply, Fair Trade...). Make sure your product meets the standards required for trade in the buyer's country and attach evidence.
- Be very specific about product packaging and packaging details
- When inserting photos and brochures, be sure to use original, high-quality photos. This is very important to the buyer.
- When possible, include your table of prices and delivery times
If you feel that your company is not yet ready to apply for this ad, please consider our other services to help you grow your business. Visit our learning section ConnectAmericas Academy to learn about markets, certifications, packaging and other useful tools. Also visit our partners section to find support organizations in your country.
I want to apply for this announcementApply
Share with a friend