Services required for the construction of a pumping station and breakwater system
Construction and related services
IDB ProjectBL-L1028 : Climate Vulnerability Reduction Program
This action will open an external link.
Qualifications requirements include:
- Copies of original documents defining the constitution or incorporation, and principal place of business of the Bidder; written power of attorney of the signatory of the Bid to commit the Bidder.
- Total monetary value of construction works performed for EACH of the last five years shall be BZD$1,050,000.
- Experience in works of a similar nature and size for each of the last five years, and details of works underway or contractually committed; and clients who may be contacted for further information on those contracts.
- Listing of construction equipment proposed to carry out the contract.
- Qualifications and experience of key site management and technical personnel proposed for the contract. The positions needed and the minimum qualifications are the following:
- Project Manager/Site Engineer: B. Sc. Civil Engineering, Hydraulic Engineering or related field
- Survey Technician: Associates’ degree in Building or Construction Engineering, or related field
- Environmental Health and Safety Officer: Associates’ degree in Environmental Science or related field
- Foreman: Associates’ Degree in Construction
- Audited financial statements for the last three years (2016, 2017 and 2018)
- Evidence of working capital for this Contract (access to line(s) of credit and availability of other financial resources): BZD$525,000 (of which BZD$200,000 must be in cash from a financial institution)
- Authorization to seek references from the Bidder’s Bankers
- Information regarding any litigation, current or during the last five years
- Proposals for subcontracting components of the work amounting to more than ten percent of the contract price. A margin of preference for national contractors/JVCAs shall not be applied.
- And any other documents or information as stipulated in the Bidding Documents for Work Package 2.
Bids must be delivered at or before 10:00 am (local Belize time) on October 25th, 2019.
Address: #4 Lily Street, Belmopan
Share with a friend