Seeking suppliers of handicrafts and artisanal lifestyle products for women
Apparel, Textiles & Accessories
We're looking for practical artisanal lifestyle products that would be appealing to average American female consumer. Our key requirement is that the products be produced sustainably in any country except United States, fairly traded in principle (no certification necessary), and have stories that we could share with our customers. (Example: GlobeIn’s Signature Handwoven Basket). We source food products as well, though they would have to be artisanal and non-perishable.
To apply to this opportunity, please send any evidence to the contact e-mail address indicating that you can satisfy the following requirements:
- Has a story behind it, example: GlobeIn’s Signature Handwoven Basket
- Produced in any country except United States
- Produced sustainably, fairly traded in principle (has a social mission), has an artisanal component
- No certification necessary
- Has to fit into a 11x8x6 inch box (unless it is flexible/foldable), wholesale price is under $5, practical for women in United States
- If food - needs FDA approval and appropriate packaging for US retail. Has to be artisanal and non-perishable.
- Practical and functional, for everyday use.
- Retail price is 3 times the wholesale price
Share with a friend