Roster consultancy for project structuring is required
Business and Professional Services
IDB ProjectCO-L1166 : Programa Colombia Sostenible
This action will open an external link.
The services include the following:
- Provide a group or Roster of experts available and with the necessary disciplines for the structuring of the projects and their annexes (Stage 2) from the profiles that were evaluated and prioritized for restoration projects of degraded ecosystems and implementation of alternative conservation schemes and PSA; and profiles of sustainable agricultural projects and green non-agricultural businesses.
It must be borne in mind that the consulting firm that participated in the roster of evaluators will not be able to participate in the roster of structurers.
- Structure the projects in the dimensions: technical, environmental, territorial, social, economic and financial, based on the prioritization criteria defined in the loan.
- Carry out the necessary analyzes for the construction of the projects and their annexes.
- Prepare the schedule of activities, the procurement plan and the financial plan of the projects, taking into account the procurement policies and the counterparts required in the framework of the loan.
- Obtain the information from primary and secondary sources and thus achieve the correct structuring of the projects.
- Design the project from the territory with the participation of the beneficiary community itself.
- Evaluate the feasibility of projects, look for the elements required to improve viability and in cases where it is not possible to justify the reasons.
- Prepare the Environmental and Social Management Plans in accordance with the MGAS guidelines, with indicators disaggregated by gender and ethnic diversity and other elements detailed in the calls.
- To set up a bank of structured projects with prioritization order, which will be able to move on to the next stage of the consulting, execution and co-financing cycle, subject to the availability of resources from the IDB loan contract No. 4424 / OC-CO.
- Support the Technical Unit of the Sustainable Colombia Fund in the presentation of the structured projects to the Technical Committee, Loan Steering Committee and / or the Board of Directors of the Colombia in Peace Fund.
For more information, please consult the Original Publication attached to this Business Opportunity