Provision of Travel Management Services (TMS)
Tourism and Travel-related Services
IDB ProjectBBITB52927 - Provision of Travel Management Services (TMS)
This action will open an external link.
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a Bid to this Invitation to Bid (ITB) - BBITB52927 - Provision of Travel Management Services (TMS).
UNDP Barbados and The OECS, on behalf of the Participating United Nations System Agencies is issuing this tender document for the purpose of concluding a Long Term Agreements (LTAs) with successful Proposers (up to a maximum of two (2) for a period of one (1) year with the possibility to renew thereafter, for a maximum of an additional two (2) years, subject to satisfactory contract performance.
It is anticipated that the total value of the given LTA(s) will be approximately USD$2.5 million per annum.
While UNDP intends to establish the LTAs, there is no fixed committed contract amount and UNDP reserves the right to utilize other sources at its discretion to assure value for money. Once the contract is established with the winning vendors, orders for tickets or services will be placed through purchase orders or travel authorization requests and the General Conditions and Terms of the Contract will be in force.
This ITB includes the following documents:
- Section 1 – This Letter of Invitation
- Section 2 – Instructions to Bidders (including Data Sheet)
- Section 3 – Schedule of Requirements and Technical Specifications
- Section 4 – Bid Submission Form
- Section 5 – Documents Establishing the Eligibility and Qualifications of the Bidder
- Section 6 – Technical Bid Form
- Section 7 – Price Schedule Form
- Section 8 – Form for Bid Security [NOT APPLICABLE, PLEASE DISREGARD]
- Section 9 – Form for Performance Security [NOT APPLICABLE, PLEASE DISREGARD]
- Section 10 – Form for Advanced Payment Guarantee [NOT APPLICABLE, PLEASE DISREGARD]
- Section 11 – Contract to be Signed, including General Terms and Conditions
The Event ID that is posted currently for Barbados and OECS Country office is BBITB52927.