JRB AGROCOMERCIAL is looking for broken rice for the brewing industry, 1,000 metic tons per month.
Here are a few tips to help you with your application:
1. Make sure to fill out the form in English, or in the buyer’s own language (You can see the buyer’s country above).
2. Only insert products that satisfy the Announcement needs.
3. When asked to describe your product, try to make it the most attractive possible, highlighting its qualities, techniques, differentials, and specifications, as well as telling the story behind it.
4. Make sure to include your product’s certifications and other relevant standards information, especially if these are mandatory for the buyer’s country.
5. Be very specific when it comes to your product’s packaging.
6. When attaching brochure and pictures, make sure to use original photos of your product. This is usually an important aspect for the buyers.
7. If possible, include your pricing timetable and technical information to the application
8. Make sure your company profile on ConnectAmericas is updated and verified – This is your main showcase here.
In case you feel your company is not ready yet to apply for this announcement, do not worry, we have got your back! Visit ConnectAmericas Learning Section and learn about markets, certifications, packaging and other relevant info. You can also visit ConnectAmericas Academy for more complex courses and webinars. Additionally, we can also connect you to our partner Financial and Business Support Organizations in this link here.