Israeli company seeks supplier of optics and electro-optics equipment and products
Israeli company seeks supplier of optics and electro-optics equipment and products.
The purchasing company seeks for Manufacturers of IR (infrared) optical components, manufacturing optical elements from germanium/silicon/zinc sulfide/zinc selenide/chalcogenide glass.
The purchasing company was founded in 1983 and has established itself as one of Israel's leading electro-optics distributors/representatives.
The company has been ISO 9002 certified since 1996, and supplies components and instruments in fields such as: Optics - Imaging Systems - Sensors and Cameras - Calibration Systems - Lasers and Light Sources - Spectroscopy - Opto-Mechanics - Motion Systems - Automation - Quantum Optics - THz - Fiber Optics - Laser Safety Equipment.
Note: ConnectAmericas shares this business opportunity in partnership with the Federation of Israeli Chambers of Commerce. Companies wishing to apply as suppliers must send their application to the Federation email <email@example.com> indicating the number of the opportunity to which they apply.
Number of this opportunity: 143123
Is your company able to provide this product? Contact the Federation to begin contact with this client.
We appreciate applications being submitted in English.
Some tips for your application:
- Only insert products that meet the needs expressed in the ad
- Provide an attractive description of your product, highlighting its qualities, production techniques, differentiators and technical specifications. It also tells the story behind this product and its brand
- Include certifications of your product (sanitary, quality, sustainable supply, Fair Trade certifications...) if you have them. Make sure your product meets the standards necessary to trade in the buyer's country and attach evidence.
- Be very specific about the packaging and packaging details of the product
- When you embed photos and brochures, make sure to use good quality, original photos (not Google photos, show your actual product!). This is very important to the buyer.
- When possible, include your table of prices, delivery times and production capacity (Ex: 1 ton per month).
If you feel your company is not yet ready to apply for this purchase announcement, please consider our services to help you grow your business. Visit our ConnectAmericas Academy learning section to learn about markets, certifications, packaging and other useful tools. You can also visit our partners section where you will find support organizations in your country.
Share with a friend