Improvement plan for sanitation services
Business and Professional Services
IDB ProjectAR-L1243 : DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM FOR METROPOLITAN AREAS OUTSIDE THE CAPITAL II
This action will open an external link.
- Prepare the General Director Plan of Sanitation of the RMC.
- Carry out basic studies related to topography, soil quality and water quality of receiving bodies in the area of influence of the treatment plants projects.
- Review, adjust and / or formulate the Sanitation Master Plan in each Municipality of the Treatment Plant projects, taking into account their territorial conformation.
- Propose alternatives in each Municipality of the Treatment Plant projects, for the Master Plan and for sewage treatment systems, according to specific characteristics.
- Prepare the Executive Projects of the Sewage Effluent Treatment Plants for each Municipality (Vista Alegre, Cte. Cordero and Campo Grande), respectively, with their Economic Evaluation and Socio-Environmental Impact Report.
- Carry out a process of meaningful consultation with interested parties, through participatory methodologies for community information and final validation of the RMC General Director Plan, of each specific Plan and Project of the Municipalities of Vista Alegre, Cte. Lamb and Campo Grande.
For more information visit the original publication.