The Federation of Israeli Chamber of Commerce is looking for Fresh Blueberries from Chile or Argentina
Food & Beverage
- Buyers are not looking for a specific strain of blueberries in particular but we would like to know the strains that the supplier has to offer.
- There is no need for a kosher certificate.
- Buyers are looking for an estimation of 3-5 pallets a week of fresh blueberries.
The supplier must meet the agricultural department requirements as follow:
- The fruit originate from a country known to be free from Diaspidiotus ancylus.
- At least 2 % of the cartons in the consignment (but no less than 30) was inspected prior to shipment in a representative manner to include all lots (grower/plot/variety) and was found free from quarantine pests including: Anastrepha fraterculus, Quadraspidiotus pernicious, Alternaria tenuissima, Colletotrichum acutatum, Corynespora cassiicola, Drosophila suzukii, Guignardia vaccinii, Naohidemyces vaccinii, Pestalotiopsis guepini, Phyllosticta vaccinii, and Phomopsis vaccinii.
- The consignment was officially inspected before shipment to ensure compliance with the treatment.
- Before shipment the consignment must undergo Methyl bromide treatment: 15.5 c.d or above 32gr/m3 for 3.5 hr.
- The treatment schedule applied should be stated in the appropriate section of the phytosanitary certificate.
- The consignment is free from leaves and plant residues.
- Packing material must be new.
- Each container must be marked with the following: country of origin, botanical name of the plants and quantity.
- Each pallet of the consignment should be marked with a label stating “Approved for Israel”.