Expert services for the Valuation of Assets Transmission Network
Business and Professional Services
IDB ProjectHO-L1186 : Support for the National Electricity Transmission Program
This action will open an external link.
The Professional must meet the following minimum qualifications:
1. Academic Degree: University Professional with an academic degree at the university level of Electrical, Electromechanical, and / or Mechanical Engineer. Masters or specialization courses in energy systems and / or natural resources planning will be valued.
2. General Experience: Minimum experience of 20 years from the date of obtaining your degree in engineering with experience in maintenance, design, construction supervision or evaluation of generation and transmission projects.
3. Specific Experience: 1. Experience in the supervision / review of detailed engineering of at least 5 construction or expansion projects of substations. 2. Experience in the supervision / revision of technical specifications of bidding documents for at least 3 projects for the construction or expansion of transmission lines in 230kV. 3. Experience of at least fifteen (15) years in operation and maintenance of transmission facilities or substations and transmission lines.
4. At least three (3) years of experience with projects financed with International organizations and / or multilateral banks.
5. At least five (5) years of work experience in Latin America.
For more information visit the original publication.