Diagnostic media equipment for Primary Units
Health-related and Social Services
IDB ProjectNI-L1095: Programa de Salud Comunitaria para Municipios Rurales
This action will open an external link.
The Ministry of Health invites eligible Bidders to submit sealed bids for the purchase of Diagnostic Media Equipment for Primary Units.
Qualification requirements include:
Financial capacity: The Bidder must provide documentary evidence demonstrating compliance with the following financial requirements:
- You must present a copy of the credit lines, in order to verify that you have an amount of access to credits free of other contractual commitments of at least 30% of the value of the offer submitted. The certificates must be sent to the Ministry of Health, or,
- You must submit photocopies of Financial Statements (Balance Sheet and Income Statement) for the year 2017 (from January 1 to December 31) audited by an auditing firm. In order to verify availability of liquid assets, which must be at least 30% of the total amount of the offer.
Experience and Technical Capacity: The Bidder must provide documented evidence demonstrating compliance with the following experience requirements:
- Present at least 3 copies of contracts, purchase orders and / or invoices for bids offered that corroborate the supply of goods similar to the one offered in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018. The sum total of the aforementioned documents must correspond at least 30% of the amount of each lot offered.
- For lots 24, 25, 26, 29 and 30, the offeror must attach documents certifying that the technician who will provide the training to the medical and technical personnel was trained by the manufacturer of the equipment.
- In the case of bidders who have executed equipment contracts for the Ministry of Health from 2017 on the date of submission of bids, they must have complied with the delivery dates of the goods stipulated in the contracts and amendments subscribed. This requirement will be verified by the MINSA using the minutes of final reception of the equipment, issued by the Technological Development Office of MINSA.
A Preference Margin will not be granted to eligible national Suppliers. Further details are provided in the Bidding Documen
For more information, please see the original publication.