Data collection service for the impact evaluation of the employment support program
Business and Professional Services
IDB ProjectBO-L1121 : Program to Support Employment II
This action will open an external link.
The general objective of the consulting service is to collect information (resume contact and follow-up survey) to the sample of applicants to the Employment Support Program II that has been included in the baseline survey carried out for evaluation. To do this, it is proposed to comply with the following activities:
- Re-contact the job seekers included in the baseline to make sure their contact details are valid.
- Apply the follow-up survey to the sample of individuals included in the baseline.
- Propose and implement a methodology to reconnect with the job seekers included in the baseline.
- Update the information of the job seekers included in the baseline.
- Adapt the follow-up survey to the context of the country.
- Execute the follow-up survey
- Structure an encoded and refined database with the information collected.
- Present a final report and database that contains the collected and refined information.
A total duration of approximately 18 months is expected. The consultancy will be carried out mainly in the cities of La Paz, El Alto, Cochabamba and Santa Cruz.
The interested firm must have a legal existence in the market for at least 10 years and with at least three similar studies (longitudinal, with survey and analysis of individuals) carried out on labor market issues in the last six years.
For more information, please contact the hiring entity