Consulting Services for Reengineering of the Tax Administration System
Business and Professional Services
IDB ProjectAR-L1285 : Provincial Management Strengthening Program II
This action will open an external link.
The contracting of consulting services is proposed to achieve the following objectives, through the general activities proposed:
- Functional reengineering and technological upgrade of the SIAT modules, developed.
- To carry out the functional reengineering of the components that are still in client-server technology, to be implemented in web enabled technology.
- Selected SIAT modules developed, approved, implemented and commissioned.
- Carry out the development, implementation and start-up of the following SIAT modules
- Tax Settlement Subsystem: development of a new Tax Settlement Center for the issuance of provincial tax obligations.
- Settlement Distribution Subsystem: development of a new component for the management, distribution and follow-up of tax settlements.
- Auditing Subsystem: reengineering of the current auditing system incorporating the electronic auditing modality.
- Judicial Management Subsystem: including the processing and management of debt and enforcement notices.
- To train agents of the Tax Collection Agency of the Province of Río Negro in the functionalities, operation and administration of the new components developed.
- Develop the mobile application for taxpayers to carry out tax procedures via smartphones, developed.
- Develop the mobile application for selected tax procedures of the SIAT, for taxpayers.
- To train agents of the Tax Collection Agency of the Province of Río Negro in the functionalities, operation and administration of the new applications developed.
The project is expected to last 18 months, including 6 months of corrective and evolutionary maintenance.
Consultants may partner with other firms in the same category, with similar capabilities and business objectives, in order to improve their qualifications. In addition, interested parties must submit the following documentation: (a) a written statement of their interest in participating; (b) constitutive documentation evidencing the nationality of the firm - eligibility -, proof of registration and power of attorney of the signatory; c) in the case of a joint venture, consortium or similar, proof of intent to form a joint venture, and information on the firms with which the joint venture will be formed, attaching the constituent documentation of each firm, and indicating which firm will be the representative of the association; d) list of similar works in technical complexity, executed in the last 10 years, indicating for each one of them: place, description of the works performed duly certified by the contracting authority, duration of the project, approximate contract amount in U$S, assigned work team (names of officers and key personnel: Project Director/Coordinator, work group leader, participants and functions performed).