Consulting services for the implementation and quality control of software are required
Business and Professional Services
IDB ProjectUR-L1089 : Program to Modernize de Public Financial Management
This action will open an external link.
Create a Quality Control Office and operate during the second phase of the execution of the Implementation and Implant of SIIF 2 project.
Aside from tasks necessary to create the Quality Control Office, responsibilities of this office include:
- Identification of control points and monitoring them.
- Execution of smoke tests (execution of random tests that confirm the correct functioning of product deliverables during the SIIF 2 implementation).
- Assist in the execution of acceptance tests (functional and non-functional).
- Assist in the revision of documents used to execute testing (test cases, automation scripts, data sets).
- Assist the team in charge of approving product deliverables during the SIIF 2 implementation.
- Methodology training and knowledge transfer related to the service.
For more information, please see the email and/or telephone number in the contact information section