Consulting services are required to develop modernization of the management of the real estate registry system of the Province of Corrientes
Business and Professional Services
IDB ProjectAR-L1248 : Programa de Fortalecimiento de la Gestión Provincial
This action will open an external link.
Consulting services are required to develop modernization of the management of the real estate registry system of the Province of Corrientes.
To achieve these objectives, the hiring of consulting services is envisaged to carry out the following activities:
- Administrative reorganization and redesign of processes in the RPI. Analysis of procedures of the current organization of the Real Property Registry and proposal of reorganization based on the present project, including the construction of a registry knowledge base;
- Development and Implementation of a Registry Management System. The development and implementation of the Real Electronic Folio and of a registration and publicity system based on said system is foreseen, including, among other things, a computer interface with the Provincial Office of Revenue and another with the General Directorate of Cadastre and Cartography, as well as an Online publications platform, to provide services to users of the Real Property Registry;
- Capture of Images of RPI documents and Application for Indexing and Search. This activity consists of the installation of an Image Capture Center for registration documentation at the headquarters of the Land Registry. Likewise, computer applications should be implemented for the capture, administration, and storage of images and basic data for indexing and searching;
- Conversion to Real Electronic Folio: This activity includes the tasks necessary to fulfill in a single registration technique (Real Electronic Folio) all existing registrations;
- Data Integration Incorporate into the Registry Management System the base of recordable knowledge, the images captured and the inscriptions migrated to electronic real folio.
For more information, please contact the phone number or email in the “FOR INQUIRIES” section of this page