Consulting services are required to develop and implement the Integrated Management System (SIG) of the Directorate of Statistics and Economic Research (DEIE) of the Province of Mendoza
Business and Professional Services
IDB ProjectAR-L1248 : Programa de Fortalecimiento de la Gestión Provincial
This action will open an external link.
Consulting services are required to develop and implement the Integrated Management System (SIG) of the Directorate of Statistics and Economic Research (DEIE) of the Province of Mendoza.
The development, implementation, start-up and maintenance of the Integrated Management System (GIS) must be carried out taking into account the following general aspects:
- The GIS will have specific technical components for the management of statistical indicators and will also have administrative components that facilitate the "depappiness" of the organization;
- The GIS should be coordinated with the other general administration systems existing in the Provincial government, developing the corresponding interfaces;
- Develop and implement a Control Panel or Balanced Scorecard;
- The essence of the GIS will be in the modern and efficient mechanisms for capturing information, whether they are primary source in INDEC operations, primary source in operations executed by the DEIE or with primary source in other public or private organizations, where integration it will be an important goal;
- Different databases must be migrated or integrated;
- Analysis, reengineering and optimization of processes, based on the potential of new ICT technologies and taking advantage of the evolution in terms of connectivity and access to information;
- Design and development of a system that enhances statistical intelligence, which facilitates the interpretation of data to different internal and external users;
- Implementation of functionalities that allow the consumption and publication of web services, tending to strengthen the interrelation with entities and external organisms and users in general;
- Develop an information system that allows a solid audit and traceability scheme;
- Linking the GIS with the institutional website of the DEIE to function as a portal of access to services, for users and for the internal staff of the institution;
- The preparation of procedural manuals for those processes that have incorporated the new ICT.
For more information, please contact the phone number or email in the “FOR INQUIRIES” section of this page